Flexible Heat Shields
Our flexible heat shields are manufactured using advanced materials designed to operate under the most extreme, industrial temperatures.
First-class, bespoke heat shield solutions
With more than 40 years of industry experience, material testing and development, Fibre-Tech have developed a library of diverse material specifications to suit all customer requirements and applications. Bespoke insulation kits are designed specifically to ensure all customer requirements, whether it be to insulate extreme high temperature gas and diesel exhaust systems, power generation, valve protection, gauges or sensitive instrument panels from weathering or noise reduction. All of our custom designs ensure that the product will fulfil all requirements to meet the specification, ensuring they're clean, tight and easily installed and removable - reducing service downtime to allow for maintenance.
Fibre-Tech is a recognized name within the industry for its bespoke design services and high quality engineering standards. As one of the industry leaders in thermal solutions and heat management, our team is always on hand to deal with your requests.
Our custom design jackets are an independently contained insulation system. Fibre-Tech’s insulation jackets are a high temperature needle mat e-glass enclosed with a variety of materials to suit all applications -such as turbo jackets, exhaust lagging, manifold covers and ducting.
Within the design process not only do we have to evaluate the thermal conditions the jacket will sustain, but also environment they will be subjected to. Our broad materials library enables the design team to meet all specifications - whether the jackets are exposed to extreme weather conditions or harsh engine environments.
Fibre-tech’s thermal blankets are not only the most cost effective solution for thermal exhaust management systems, but are also extremely simple to add and remove from production systems - perfect for equipment with extensive maintenance requirements.
Our 3D CAD system enables the design of complex surfaces and parts that are typical to all applications within the industry, and can then be installed by using a variety of fixings and fastenings that include Velcro, straps and buckles, wire hooks, eyelets, draw strings and high strength press studs.
From original concept through to development and high volume production, we offer close technical support to ensure all criteria is met to meet challenging production requirements.
Our jackets are designed using non-combustible materials that have the ability to withstand direct contact surface temperatures of up to 1200°C. We use computer aided simulations of the environments and the conditions the insulation jackets will be situated in - to enable us to determine the correct design prior to manufacture - reducing time and money spent testing in the field.
- Hot insulation - High spec materials enable us to control the most extreme temperatures - whether it's keeping the high temperature in or out.
- Cold insulation – Not only do the jackets have a high performance at high temperatures, but also at low temperatures, providing protection to cool pipework from external heat sources.
- Weather protection – Some applications require protection from all types of weather conditions. The simplistic design of the flexible heat shields enables to user to simply install and remove the jackets which does not compromise protection.
- Antifreeze jackets – Designed to prevent pipes from freezing over in extreme conditions in wet or dry applications. For products such as pipe sections valves and water metres.
- Acoustic insulation – Not only does our insulation withstand high temperatures, the high density insulation traps sounds waves and radically reduces vibration.
- Custom – As thermal solutions specialists, we pride ourselves on our high quality services. All enquires are passed on to our highly experienced team of design engineers, who offer a direct-to-client service experience.
We're experienced, friendly and experts at what we do. Find out how we can help you re-imagine the way you solve your most challenging thermal engineering projects by getting in touch today.